Has the enemy been trying to take things from your life? Erica Campbell spoke about how her kids sometimes get scared to sleep in their room because they think something is in it. She tells them not to fear and not let the devil have power over them.
We must not let the enemy give us fear, sadness or anything like that. Give the enemy his walking papers and tell him to get out. God will carry you through those bad times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Leave The Drama With Your Mama [VIDEO]
- Why The Nation And White House Need To Prioritize Reproductive Justice
- Honorary Street Sign Ceremony for Music Maestro Larry Bland SUNDAY, MAY 2, 2021 @ 2 PM EDT
- UNSUNG AND UNCENSORED CONTINUES WITH RAP KING AND QUEEN MYSTIKAL AND REMY MA
- ‘Right Person At The Right Time’: Kirsten Clarke Is Poised To Lead DOJ’s Civil Rights Division
- Kim Potter, Ex-Minnesota Officer Will Be Charged With Second-Degree Manslaughter In Death Of Daunte Wright
- Willie Moore Jr. Reflects On DMX’s Life & Boldness About God [VIDEO]
- Officer Bruce Griggs Discusses What You Should Do When You Have An Encounter With Police [EXCLUSIVE]
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Price Explains How 2020 Inspired “Dance Party” Gospel Song
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!