Erica Campbell can recall the day her husband, Warryn Campbell found out he had cancer. They were at the doctors office and Erica at first freaked out, but after calling Tina Campbell she kept saying, “God is a healer.” Every Friday Erica would lay hands on her husband and pray for heeling.
She wants everyone that is suffering from any disease to know that they can get through it. God is bigger than cancer and every other sickness. Submit to him and thank God for blessing Warryn with 10 years of being cancer free.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Jennifer Carroll Foy Picks Up Two Major Endorsements in Virginia Governor Race
- Proposed Texas Law Based on ‘Big Lie’ Advances Out of Committee, Voting Rights Organizers Fight Back
- Partial Ban On No Knock Warrants Signed Into Kentucky Law After Bipartisan Compromise
- The Bible Is Black History: Dr. Theron D. Williams Discusses The Correlation Between The Bible & Black History
- Marvin Sapp Launched A New Entertainment Company & He’s Looking For Talent! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Virginia Governor Who Once Wore Blackface Endorses Former Gov. Terry McAuliffe To Replace Him
- Justin Fairfax’s Problematic Comparison To Emmett Till, George Floyd Doesn’t Fly
- More Than A Historic First, Tishaura Jones’ Win Shows the Power of Building With Community
- Ben Tankard Drops Another Musical Masterpiece – SHINE! Ben Tankard’s SHINE!
- T.D. Jakes Convenes Top Women in Business, Government and Nonprofit at Global Meeting
Erica & Warryn Campbell Celebrate 15 Years Of Marriage [PHOTOS]
1.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2.Source:Promotional 2 of 12
3.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5.Source:Getty 5 of 12
6.Source:Getty 6 of 12
7.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12.Source:Getty 12 of 12
Faith Walking: 10 Years Cancer Free [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com