Erica Campbell asked, “Are you a rock?” While in church they talked about being a rock for people and Erica thought about it when it relates to marriage and relationships. She spoke about when the person you love is going through a hard time, standing by them, being patient and going through the process with them.
Everything in a relationship can’t be good all the times. When the bad times come you must be their rock and make them feel like they can lean on you as well as be safe. Listen to them help them and be their rock.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Leave The Drama With Your Mama [VIDEO]
- Why The Nation And White House Need To Prioritize Reproductive Justice
- Honorary Street Sign Ceremony for Music Maestro Larry Bland SUNDAY, MAY 2, 2021 @ 2 PM EDT
- UNSUNG AND UNCENSORED CONTINUES WITH RAP KING AND QUEEN MYSTIKAL AND REMY MA
- ‘Right Person At The Right Time’: Kirsten Clarke Is Poised To Lead DOJ’s Civil Rights Division
- Kim Potter, Ex-Minnesota Officer Will Be Charged With Second-Degree Manslaughter In Death Of Daunte Wright
- Willie Moore Jr. Reflects On DMX’s Life & Boldness About God [VIDEO]
- Officer Bruce Griggs Discusses What You Should Do When You Have An Encounter With Police [EXCLUSIVE]
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Price Explains How 2020 Inspired “Dance Party” Gospel Song
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!