Church is a place to sing praises to God, listen to the word, meet people and so much more. GRIFF talked about what made him love his church so much and why he’s been going there for so long. His church not only engages the young people, but the older ones are taken care of too.
At his church they have golf outings, family outings and the men not only lift each other up, but hold each other accountable. His pastor also helped him do comedy at the church. Tell us what you love most about your church.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 2) – The Gift of Love | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Fantasia Serves In An Annakiki Blazer While Promoting ‘The Color Purple’
- Here’s Every Black Heisman Trophy Winner In NCAA History
- The Nightly Spirit: Smokie Norful Confirms New Music For March, Reconfirms His Ministry To God
- GRWM: ‘The Color Purple’ Star Phylicia Pearl Mpasi Is A Floral Princess At The World Premiere
- Police Identify Woman Fatally Struck On I-495
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- What Is “White Lung Pneumonia” & Should We Be Alarmed? | Medical Minute With Dr. Mel
- Self-Hate: Black Man Who Terrorized Haitians ‘Because Of Their National Origin’ Gets 20 Years In Prison
GRIFF Tells Why He Loves His Church So Much [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Kirk Franklin Release New Album FATHER’S DAY
Pastor of the Month: Mark A. Divens of Second Antioch Baptist Church
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Radio One General Promotional Rules
Roland Martin Breaks Down Black Support For Trump, Says “Day Is Over” For Relief Checks
The Group Fire Talks New Christmas EP, Teases A Deluxe Edition For 2024