Erica Campbell has a team of people between her assistant, band members and several others they help her daily. She spoke about her past jobs and how she worked with a theater group where she had to be apart of the wardrobe crew, sing background and sell programs. Erica always felt like she was apart of the team even when she had to do multiple jobs.
Her team is very valuable to her because they help her in many ways. They are apart of her puzzle and make everything come together. Whenever she gets a chance she makes sure they know how much she appreciates them.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Howard University Alumnus Chadwick Boseman To Deliver 2018 Commencement Address
- BEN TANKARD Celebrates Recent Stellar Awards Hall Of Fame Induction
- 2018 STONE SOUL ARTISTS ANNOUNCED! BUY TICKETS HERE!
- Heartbroken Families Speak Out On Waffle House Shooting Victims: ‘The Pain Is Unbearable’
- Waffle House Shooter Held On Bond While Countless Black People Are Denied Bail For Nonviolent Crimes
- Kevin Hart Roasted Over Old Tweet About Dark-Skinned Women
- Beyonce Features Plus Size Dancers For Coachella Performances
- Watch Police Copslain Why A Suspected Armed, White Mass Murdered Didn’t Die In A Hail Of Bullets
- Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- What Pastor Said That Blessed “Get Up” Listeners [EXCLUSIVE]