Pastor Shep Crawford is not only about preaching the word of God, but helping to uplift the men as well as women in his church. This weekend he is having men at his church for a conference where they will be able to talk about their everyday struggles as well as changing the perspectives. He also had some advice for women to follow.
Shep said, “Rewards get repeats.” When you talk about your man and brag about it he loves it and appreciates it. Sometimes you have to stop complaining about his wrong doings to get better results.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- WPZZ Praise 104.7 FM Nominated For A Stellar Award!
- Richmond Police Officer Fights Domestic Violence On The Streets Of RVA
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- What Does Gary Owen Really Think About Being Mistaken For Tommy Egan?
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”