Erica Campbell talks all about going through different things that tries to take away your faith. She spoke on how life pain, bad churches and pastors, jobs and so much more will try to take your faith. God gave us faith and we must hold on to it.
Erica also wants you to put people around you that help you grow. Stand against the enemy and have faith the size of mountains. Don’t let anyone take faith away from you and continue to fight.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF: “I Have To Work On Reclaiming My Peace” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rep. Maxine Waters Explains How Social Media Can Help Get Trump Out Of Office [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Democrats Need Black Voters So Why Do They Make It Hard To Sit At The Table?
- White Man Booted Out Of A NYC Bar For Wearing Make America Great Again Hat And The Court Is Here For It
- Waffle House Shooting Victims Remembered Where They Lost Their Lives
- The Number Of Black Candidates Running For Governor Just Got Smaller
- Good Luck! Black Cop Who Shot Unarmed White Woman Will Use The Same Defense As All Cops
- Get Up Poll: When Do You Push Your Kids To Grow Up? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Peanut Allergies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith Gives Easy Ways To Eat Clean [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]