Beyoncè made history this weekend at Coachella and everyone is talking about it. Her performance was themed around HBCU’s and so much more. She decided to develop a scholarship program, which will help out several students at HBCU’s.
Chris Rock is making the news after he tried to eat at a crowded Mexican restaurant. Two ladies let him sit down with them and as cameras began to take pictures he left. Chris told the ladies to order what they wanted and gave them $1,000.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Tyler Perry Knows Who Bit Beyoncé
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Smokie Norful, Shirley Caesar & More Tapped To Perform At Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage
- William McDowell Inks Deal With Integrity Music Label
- Breaking News: A Warrant Is Issued for R. Kelly’s Arrest
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
How Beyoncè’s Coachella Performance Is Benefiting HBCU’s [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com