We all have things we want to do in life, but it might not be apart of God’s plan. Erica Campbell talked about how you have to follow God’s will even it’s something you don’t think you want to follow. The relationship you have with God will help you.
You have to ask yourself if this is God’s will or your desire? Erica is all about following God’s plan. Listen and tell us what you think.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Texas Criminal Court Halts Rodney Reed’s Execution [UPDATE]
- Vote For WPZZ Praise 104.7 FM Today!
- Robyn Crawford Shares Her Truth About Life With Whitney Houston
- Happy Birthday First Lady Karen Clark Sheard
- Prayers Up! Maya Rockeymoore Cummings Scheduled To Have Double Mastectomy
- Anti-Diversity Judge Gets Confirmed To Thurgood Marshall’s Legendary Appeals Court Seat
- After Lawsuit, Upscale New York City Salon Will Learn How To Style Black Hair After Once Banning Braids And Afros
- LET’S MAKEUP: Get Your Lipstick Game Ready For The Winter! Here Are 10 Colors You Need This Season
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- Breaking: HS Shooting In California, Several Injured 2 In Critical Condition
How Your Favorite Gospel Stars Spent Easter 2018 [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 11
2.Source: 2 of 11
3.Source: 3 of 11
4.Source: 4 of 11
5.Source: 5 of 11
6.Source: 6 of 11
7.Source: 7 of 11
8.Source: 8 of 11
9.Source: 9 of 11
10.Source: 10 of 11
11.Source: 11 of 11
Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com