Flying sometimes can be nerve wracking, but then you get your seat assignment and it makes it worse. GRIFF is praying for everyone that has to sit in that middle seat. He even has to do it sometimes, but he’s happy he’s not as big as he feels.
One time a man sat in the middle next to GRIFF and didn’t want to pull the arm rest down and he couldn’t understand why. It can be frustrating, but we all make it through. God bless you if you get a middle seat in the future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- Get Ready for KINGDOM BUSINESS
- Senate Nominee Cheri Beasley Beats Back Republican Attacks
- Deitrick Haddon Talks “Here Comes The Joy,” Preachers Of L.A. Reboot
- DeVon Franklin Talks ‘It Takes A Woman’ & ‘Kingdom Business’
- Eric Reed Tries To Distance Himself From Sexist Kamala Harris Tweet
- WATCH: Rep. Hakeem Jeffries Calls Out Clarence Thomas
- Black Women Need Their Own champion In Senate
- Ron DeSantis Signs Bill Requiring Anti-Communism Learning
- Janet Jackson, Nicki Minaj, Kevin Hart, New Edition, The Isley Brothers, The Roots & Friends, Jazmine Sullivan, Summer Walker, D-Nice & Friends and More to Headline the 2022 ESSENCE Festival of Culture
- MasterClass Announces Mariah Carey to Teach the Voice as an Instrument
GRIFF’s Prayer For People Sitting In The Middle Seat On Airplanes [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com