Eating healthy can be difficult at times. Erica Campbell spoke about how when she leaves for a couple days Warryn Campbell will talk about how he didn’t know what to eat, had fast food or didn’t eat. She tries her best to cook when she can so everyone is eating healthy meals in the house.
GRIFF talked about how when he was married his ex-wife would cook meals for the days she was gone. To help men stay healthy they should set goals, pre-plan meals and write down what they’re eating. Men also need to understand when they’ve ate enough.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- Senate Nominee Cheri Beasley Beats Back Republican Attacks
- Deitrick Haddon Talks “Here Comes The Joy,” Preachers Of L.A. Reboot
- DeVon Franklin Talks ‘It Takes A Woman’ & ‘Kingdom Business’
- Eric Reed Tries To Distance Himself From Sexist Kamala Harris Tweet
- WATCH: Rep. Hakeem Jeffries Calls Out Clarence Thomas
- Black Women Need Their Own champion In Senate
- Ron DeSantis Signs Bill Requiring Anti-Communism Learning
- Janet Jackson, Nicki Minaj, Kevin Hart, New Edition, The Isley Brothers, The Roots & Friends, Jazmine Sullivan, Summer Walker, D-Nice & Friends and More to Headline the 2022 ESSENCE Festival of Culture
- MasterClass Announces Mariah Carey to Teach the Voice as an Instrument
- Hip-Hop Mogul Percy “Master P” Miller To Share Insights at the Entrepreneurs Summit,