Eating healthy can be difficult at times. Erica Campbell spoke about how when she leaves for a couple days Warryn Campbell will talk about how he didn’t know what to eat, had fast food or didn’t eat. She tries her best to cook when she can so everyone is eating healthy meals in the house.
GRIFF talked about how when he was married his ex-wife would cook meals for the days she was gone. To help men stay healthy they should set goals, pre-plan meals and write down what they’re eating. Men also need to understand when they’ve ate enough.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Republican ‘Fake Electors’ In Nevada Falsely Pledged Biden’s Electoral Votes To Trump, Indictments Charge
- ‘SZN Opener’ S2 Episode 1: Grambling State Defensive End Sundiata Anderson Reps HBCU Football
- Vivek Ramaswamy Dog-Whistles About The Racist ‘Great Replacement Theory’ During GOP Primary Debate
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Nationwide’s Announces Jingle Challenge Thanks To Erica Campbell’s Daughter Zaya’s Viral Rendition
- Holiday Gift Guide: The Best Fragrance Sets
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Kirk Franklin Release New Album FATHER’S DAY
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Pastor of the Month: Mark A. Divens of Second Antioch Baptist Church
Bishop Carlton D. Pearson Dies At 70 After Battle With Cancer
Radio One General Promotional Rules
Roland Martin Breaks Down Black Support For Trump, Says “Day Is Over” For Relief Checks
Jekalyn Carr Announces Long Awaited New Self-Titled Album! New Album out Friday, October 20th