Rep. Maxine Waters was on the show this morning and she spoke about the catch phrase, “reclaiming my time.” Erica Campbell spoke about people that want to reclaim a piece of life and take something back that they gave away at a certain point. She mentioned that you might love music and want to join the choir, go back to the sport you love, whatever it is reclaim it.
GRIFF then spoke about how he’s just been tired and fatigued. It has caused him to not want to do certain things and feel some type of way. GRIFF wants to reclaim his peace and he believes this will make him feel better. What do you want to reclaim?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Today’s Clo-ism: Beware of the Joy Snatchers
- Today’s Clo-ism: Complain Less And Let Your Vote Speak More
- Syleena Johnson Shares How The Entertainment Business Made Her Develop A Low Self-Esteem In Her New Book “The Weight Is Over” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
- Racist History Of Beauty Pageants Highlighted By Mrs. America Controversy
- ‘I’m Not A Black Woman, I’m A Christian’: Actress And Evangelical Dismisses Race For Her Jesus
- Does Racism Affect Police-Community Relations? Black Chief Says No
- Knowing Your Family History Could Possibly Prevent Breast Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Deitrick Haddon Pens Three Songs On Usher’s New Album, ‘A’
- Jo Dee Messina On Battling Cancer: “I Know That God Has Me”
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF: “I Have To Work On Reclaiming My Peace” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com