Erica Campbell spoke about a recent group she joined about prayer. She mentioned a daily devotion about prayer and how we must pray for specific things. When we have vague prayers it’s a good start, but it isn’t telling God what we really want.
Make sure you pray about the specific thing you need answers to a job, relocation and more. These might be difficult decisions, but God will steer you in the right way. Write down what you want, pray to God about it and watch what happens.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Curtsy Lunge
- Jordan Hollywood On Letting His “Crazy Pen” & Work Ethic Speak For Itself
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spelman College Receives $30 Million Donation, Janet Jackson To Be Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & More
- How Pushing Boundaries Has Helped Deitrick Haddon Fulfill His Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- CoverGirl Launches Full Spectrum, A Beauty Collection For Women Of Color
- Kotex Recalls Tampons After Some Unravel Inside Women’s Bodies
- Legendary Jazz Singer Nancy Wilson Passes Away
- L.I.F.E With Pastor Kelvin G. Thurman
- Florida Just Made It Even Harder To Prosecute Cops Who Shoot Unarmed Black People
- Pastor John Gray Defends Gifting His Wife A $200K Lamborghini For Their Anniversary