Erica Campbell spoke about a recent group she joined about prayer. She mentioned a daily devotion about prayer and how we must pray for specific things. When we have vague prayers it’s a good start, but it isn’t telling God what we really want.
Make sure you pray about the specific thing you need answers to a job, relocation and more. These might be difficult decisions, but God will steer you in the right way. Write down what you want, pray to God about it and watch what happens.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Candidates Making Significant Strides In 2018 Primary Elections
- Airline Industry Seems Unable To Clean Up Its Act When It Comes To Racism
- Don’t Believe The Myth That Black Fathers Are Not There For Their Children
- Home Where Rosa Parks Once Lived To Be Auctioned Off
- Black AT&T Warehouse Workers Refuse To Give Up Protest Over Boss Accused Of Making A Noose
- Kirk Franklin Reveals His Sister Has Been Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison
- David Clarke Retains Master’s Degree After Embarrassing Struggle To Correct Plagiarism
- Faith Walking: You Need What You Need, It Takes What It Takes [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ne-Yo & Wife Crystal Smith Share Pics Of New Baby Boy!
- Mr. Griffin: “It Just Feels So Good To Be A Dad” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]