Bill Cosby is making headlines everywhere after he was found guilty on 3 different accounts of sexual assault. He is facing 10 years in prison for each account and will be sentenced later. Callers spoke out about how they felt about the verdict and many defended the comedian.
One woman mentioned that coming up in those days the women should’ve know they weren’t coming over for small talk. Another caller believes this is a racial issue because White counterparts have sexually assaulted women and never got prison time. One man called in and spoke about how the women shouldn’t of took the money from him. What are your thoughts about the verdict?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Bill Cosby’s Daughter Dead At 44
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Nina Turner Makes Her Case For Congress: ‘People Just Want To Live’
- Congress Goes On Vacation To Their Homes As Evictions Start Back Up
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- If Black Media Doesn’t Tell The Truth About This Nation, It Won’t Be Told
- Russ Parr Reflects On Life In Radio Amidst Nomination For Radio Hall Of Fame
- Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Testifies He’d Never Been Called N-Word In Uniform Until Jan. 6: ‘Is This America?’
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- Whitney Houston’s Hologram Is Going On Tour!
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86
- Black Organizers Want Biden To Take Definitive Action On Voting Rights
Candid Conversation About Bill Cosby And His Accusers [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com