On “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell,” they discuss how some women in church don’t like dating church men. One woman called in and talked about how a lot of the church men she’s dated are weird as well as corky. Canton Jones spoke about how sometimes women feel men that are in the church aren’t bad boys.
Another called mentioned that a lot of the men in the church are married so that’s hard. A male caller talked about how women want commercial relationships and not church guys. TJ asked was he single and he mentioned that he was by choice.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Healthy Ever After – Tips For Creating A Fitness Plan Without Needing A Trainer
- Clubhouse Media Group, Inc. Announces Deals with Mike Tyson and Mandy Moore
- Girl Scout Cookie Season 2022 Kicks Off Nationally
- Bank of America Announces Sweeping Changes to Overdraft Services in 2022
- Global Wellness Apps launches Diabetes Focused Telehealth: DiaStrong
- LeVar Burton Will Host The 94th Scripps National Spelling Bee
- Rodney King’s Daughter & The Human Gathering Developing Interview Series to Commemorate 30th Anniversary of The Los Angeles Riots
- Patrick Lundy and The Ministers Of Music Release New Single “He’s Still The Light”
- Maurice Griffin Develops Reality Series “LIFE AFTER SUNDAY”
- What’s The Truth About Biden’s Commitment To HBCU Funding?
Why Don’t Church Women Want To Date Church Men? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com