Erica Campbell believe we all do a lot in life and sometimes its motivated by hate, love and trying to prove a point to people. With everything we do we are supposed to do it with giving God all the glory. It’s not supposed to just be about you.
We must stop being selfish and be selfless. Do the work and make the difference. Make sure you are doing things with a purpose and praising God every chance you get.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- DCCC Chair Wants To Take Black Colleague's Seat
- RCA Inspiration Celebrates Multiple Nominations For the 37TH Annual Stellar Awards
- Tyscot Records Earns 9 Stellar Gospel Music Award Nominations
- Reach Records, 1K Phew, & Lecrae Receive Four Stellar Award Nominations for their Collaborative Album, No Church In A While
- State Rep. Summer Lee Declares Victory In PA-12
- Primary Elections Decide Midterms In 5 States
- Photos: GOP Candidate Marched With Proud Boys Jan. 6
- Get Ready for KINGDOM BUSINESS
- Senate Nominee Cheri Beasley Beats Back Republican Attacks
- Deitrick Haddon Talks “Here Comes The Joy,” Preachers Of L.A. Reboot
Faith Walking: Does God Get The Glory? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com