Erica Campbell believe we all do a lot in life and sometimes its motivated by hate, love and trying to prove a point to people. With everything we do we are supposed to do it with giving God all the glory. It’s not supposed to just be about you.
We must stop being selfish and be selfless. Do the work and make the difference. Make sure you are doing things with a purpose and praising God every chance you get.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Healthy Ever After – Tips For Creating A Fitness Plan Without Needing A Trainer
- Clubhouse Media Group, Inc. Announces Deals with Mike Tyson and Mandy Moore
- Girl Scout Cookie Season 2022 Kicks Off Nationally
- Bank of America Announces Sweeping Changes to Overdraft Services in 2022
- Global Wellness Apps launches Diabetes Focused Telehealth: DiaStrong
- LeVar Burton Will Host The 94th Scripps National Spelling Bee
- Rodney King’s Daughter & The Human Gathering Developing Interview Series to Commemorate 30th Anniversary of The Los Angeles Riots
- Patrick Lundy and The Ministers Of Music Release New Single “He’s Still The Light”
- Maurice Griffin Develops Reality Series “LIFE AFTER SUNDAY”
- What’s The Truth About Biden’s Commitment To HBCU Funding?
Faith Walking: Does God Get The Glory? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com