Erica Campbell talks about two things truth and love. She mentioned that it’s crucial to have them both together in life and your relationships. When you talk to someone and you’re bashing them or beating them up with words it’s not telling them the truth and not saying it with love.
Erica understands that you might think you’re speaking from the heart, but the tone isn’t correct. Have some compassion when confronting them. Remember to always have truth and love.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Mitch McConnell Suggests Black Americans Aren’t Really ‘Americans’
- Inside The Rumored MAGA-Beef Raging Between Donald Trump And Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis
- What’s Next For Voting Rights? Disappointed Civil Rights Leaders Won’t Give Up After Manchin, Sinema ‘Let Down’ Americans
- Vowing Kamala Harris Will Be His 2024 Running Mate, Biden Addresses Black Voters In Wide-Ranging Press Conference
- Roberta Flack Recovers From Breakthrough COVID-19 Infection
- Healthy Ever After: Visioning For The New Year With Dr. Sabrina Jackson [Listen]
- Sounds About White: Ex-Cop Who Murdered Laquan McDonald To Leave Prison Early After Serving Less Than Half His Sentence
- Justice For Fanta: Sharon Hill Cops Charged With 12 Counts Of Manslaughter In Shooting Death Of 8-Year-Old Girl
- DeSantis-Endorsed Bill Banning Teachings That Cause White People ‘Discomfort, Guilt’ Moves Forward
- Fashion Icon, André Leon Talley Dies at 73
Love Talking: Truth And Love Go Hand In Hand [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com