Everyone has been talking about Kanye West and now GRIFF has a prayer for him. GRIFF told a story about how he didn’t grow up with a grandfather, but was close to a friend that had one. The grandfather had a mark and it was because when he was young and said something dumb he got beat for it.
GRIFF also spoke about his friend that got in trouble in church and all the moms surrounded him saying, “Jesus.” He believes Kanye needs help and that’s why he’s praying for him. God hear this prayer!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Americans Spent How Much Money Drunk Shopping Online?
- 5-Month Old Baby Dies After Parents Carry Out Home Circumcision
- Fiancé Of Man Who Violently Kicked Elderly Homeless Woman On NYC Subway Says Victim Threatened To Kill Her Family
- FDA: Drug Addicts Are Hurting Family Pets on Purpose for Opioids
- Grandmother’s Prayer Closet Still Stands After Tornado Hits Alabama [VIDEO]
- Charges Dropped In Case Against Jussie Smollett
- Report: Criminal Charges Dropped Against Jussie Smollett
- Kim Burrell Goes Viral For Sharing Her Preference For Le’Andria Johnson Over Fantasia [VIDEO]
- Earthquake Hits Near Triad
- Is Issa Rae Engaged To Longtime Boyfriend Louis Diame? [PHOTOS]