TJ spoke about a school where parents got upset because their daughters didn’t make the cheerleading squad. Some of the girls were cut and now the principal is giving them options of either having a team or not. Erica Campbell spoke about kids needing to experience disappointment.
She said falls are necessary because it prepares you. Her kids play sports and sometimes the team loses and that’s okay. Erica doesn’t want the kids that are great at something be disqualified because others aren’t talented and can’t take disappointment. What are your thoughts on this topic?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Richmond Grand Update with Gary Flowers Joins Praise 104.7 Lineup!
- Radio ONE Richmond Presents 804 Safe: Stay Safe Stay Informed
- Submissions Open Now: Nominate Today For The Pastor of the Month!
- 804 Day: Richmond’s Biggest Block Party Coming August 4!
- Mobile Text Club
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- WORDS from Sheilah Belle
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- The Tuskegee Airmen National Museum Teaches Young Black Teens How To Fly
- Alabama School District Promises ‘Disciplinary Action’ For Students’ Racist Snapchat Messages
- Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson Switches To Republican Party Months After Winning Reelection As A Democrat
- Political Experts Think Ron DeSantis’ Presidential Candidacy Failings Are Affecting His Support In Florida
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- NJ Airport Restaurant That David Brooks Falsely Complained About Is Black-Owned
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” With Cheryl Jackson At DC Album Release Party
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Pastor of the Month: Linda C. Jenkins (Grace & Peace Missionary Baptist Church)
Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
Radio One General Promotional Rules
KIRK FRANKLIN UNVEILS BRAND NEW SINGLE “TRY LOVE”
804 Day: Richmond's Biggest Block Party Coming August 4!
Listen To Praise Richmond On Your Alexa!
Download the Praise 104.7 Mobile App!