Montell Jordan talked about weddings and how they spend thousands of dollars on making this one day great. He believes that they put too much into this day and don’t think about making their marriage successful. People that get married sometimes don’t have a vision on what their future will look like, but know every detail of their wedding.
Montell also talked about how people have an exit strategy instead of an eternal one with their love. He’s been married for 17 years and understands that real love takes work and for people that don’t believe that has it wrong. Montell also talked about a pet peeve he just found out his wife has and it made everyone laugh about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- The Richmond Grand Update with Gary Flowers Joins Praise 104.7 Lineup!
- Radio ONE Richmond Presents 804 Safe: Stay Safe Stay Informed
- Submissions Open Now: Nominate Today For The Pastor of the Month!
- 804 Day: Richmond’s Biggest Block Party Coming August 4!
- Mobile Text Club
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- Erica Campbell on Her Album ‘I Love You’: Love Needs Better PR
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- WORDS from Sheilah Belle
- Alabama Court Appointee Submits Proposals For New Black Voting District
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- The Tuskegee Airmen National Museum Teaches Young Black Teens How To Fly
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Pastor of the Month: Linda C. Jenkins (Grace & Peace Missionary Baptist Church)
Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
Radio One General Promotional Rules
KIRK FRANKLIN UNVEILS BRAND NEW SINGLE “TRY LOVE”
Listen To Praise Richmond On Your Alexa!
804 Day: Richmond's Biggest Block Party Coming August 4!
Submissions Open Now: Nominate Today For The Pastor of the Month!