It’s hard being the first person to do something, but all the hard work pays off at the end. Erica Campbell talked about how when you want to achieve something you must take risks and explained that sometimes uncertainty isn’t the best feelings. You are moving towards greatness and you must realize that.
Erica knew she wanted to be a singer and at every chance she got would practice and perform. She took every opportunity even when they weren’t going to pay her because she knew she had to pay her dues. Erica doesn’t want you to be scared and just know this is your process.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 2018 STONE SOUL ARTISTS ANNOUNCED! BUY TICKETS HERE!
- Memorial Day Weekend Safe Grilling Tips
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s ‘Shining Down’ vs. 1k Phew’s ‘Show Love’
- La La Is Turning Her Book ‘The Love Playbook’ Into A Movie With Queen Latifah
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win in Georgia’s Primary Race
- Morgan Freeman Accused Of Inappropriate Behavior And Harassment
- G.I.’s Soars to #49 on Billboard’s Top Gospel Airplay Charts With New Hit Single “I’m Ready”
- J.J. HAIRSTON & YOUTHFUL PRAISE’S #1 HIT “YOU DESERVE IT” CAPTURES BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARD
- Michelle Obama’s Book Cover For Upcoming ‘Becoming’ Memoir Revealed
- JEKALYN CARR PREPS FOR “YOU WILL WIN” CONFERENCE JUNE 21-22
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Ericaism: The Process Ain’t Pretty [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com