It’s hard being the first person to do something, but all the hard work pays off at the end. Erica Campbell talked about how when you want to achieve something you must take risks and explained that sometimes uncertainty isn’t the best feelings. You are moving towards greatness and you must realize that.
Erica knew she wanted to be a singer and at every chance she got would practice and perform. She took every opportunity even when they weren’t going to pay her because she knew she had to pay her dues. Erica doesn’t want you to be scared and just know this is your process.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- #Blessed! Gabrielle Union Reveals The Name Of Her Baby Girl
- Governor Calls For County Commissioner’s Resignation Days After Outcry Over ‘Master Race’ Remark
- Diddy On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘I’ve Been Trying To Wake Up Out Of This Nightmare’
- The 5 Biggest Songs In The Career Of Marvin Sapp
- [Listen] DJ Soul Marvin Sapp Urban One Honors “Praise Power Mix”
- Macy’s Dragged For How It Portrays Black Fathers In New Holiday Ad
- PJ Morton Shows Love To Warryn Campbell & Others For Influencing His Career
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name
- Kanye West Donated Money To The Family Of Jemel Roberson
- The National Struggle For Effective Community Oversight Of Police Comes To Nashville
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Ericaism: The Process Ain’t Pretty [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com