Erica Campbell has 7 sisters and 1 brother. The other day she was in the car and Goo Goo was on her heart heavy. She decided to pull over and send her an inspirational and encouraging message to continue to follow her dreams.
Goo Goo posted the message on social media and it just showed how much she appreciated the love. Erica believes that when God puts someone on your heart make sure you reach out via text, phone call or whatever. She mentioned that she is a product of the people that prayed for her.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Breaking: NYPD Fires Officer Involved In Eric Garner Case
- Pastor Marvin L. Winans & Perfecting Church Set Celebrate 30th Anniversary
- Jekalyn Carr Co-Hosted and Announced the 50th Annual GMA Dove Award Nominees
- RCA INSPIRATION Celebrates 15 Nominations For the 2019 GMA Dove Awards
- The 50th Annual GMA Dove Awards Nominees Announced with Lauren Daigle Leading Artist Nominations with Six For King & Country and Kirk Franklin Honored with Five Nods Each
- Cedric Benson, Former NFL Running Back Dead At 36
- Report: Stephen Curry To Launch First-Ever Golf Program At Howard
- Happy Birthday Auntie! Six Times Congresswoman Maxine Waters Proved She’s The Illest
- Jay-Z To Reportedly Become Part Owner Of A NFL Team
- Weekend Roundup: Prep For Success, Kings Dominion & More!