Richmond City Council has approved and will sign-off on its budget for the 2019/2020 fiscal year. The spending plan calls for over 320-million dollars for Richmond Public Schools, which will be paid for with the help of a new meals tax. The city’s real estate tax is staying the same at one dollar, 20 cents per 100 dollars of assessed value.
Celebrity Women Who Date Younger Men
1. Eva LongoriaSource:AP Photo/Win McNamee 1 of 5
2. Jennifer LopezSource:Matt Sayles/Invision/AP 2 of 5
3. Halle BerrySource:Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP 3 of 5
4. Eva MendesSource:Bob Charlotte / PR Photos 4 of 5
5. Kris JennerSource:Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP 5 of 5
Richmond City Council Passes 2019/2020 Fiscal Budget was originally published on kissrichmond.com