Erica Campbell spoke about loving your enemies and how hard of a pill it is to swallow. She talked about how Jesus knew he was going to be unjustly murdered and still blessed those people. We have to understand that people aren’t always going to be good to us and we still have to be nice to them.
Erica talked about people that talk about her, but she remains pleasant to them. People are ignorant and you have to just know how to work with them. Rise about it all!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Speaks On The Importance Of Churches Reaching People On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- David & Tamela Mann Tell Why “We’re The Campbells” Is So Relatable [VIDEO]
- Shelby 5 & Kirk Franklin Go All Out In Gospel Version Of The #DoTheShiggyChallenge! [VIDEO]
- Cissy Houston Says She Has ‘Difficulty Believing’ Allegations That Whitney Houston Was Molested By Her Cousin
- Fix For Flint? Elon Musk Pledges To End The Water Contamination Crisis
- Everything You Need To Know About Facebook’s Latest Diversity Report
- Cop Who Did Nothing While Puerto Rican Woman Was Harassed Is Now Jobless
- Love Talking: Get Rid Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Racist Club That Called Cops On Black Golfers Urged By State To Change?
- Will Smith Just Smashed The Shiggy #InMyFeelingsChallenge