We all have different home remedies that were passed down to us. Listeners called in to talk about some they use and it was pretty interesting. One man talked about how when you get razor bumps to put honey on them and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
Another woman loves aloe and picks it in her backyard. She mentioned that when you rub it on you it will help you and your family be protected from bugs and other things. One woman talked about slicing onions and putting them on your feet when you put on your socks.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Speaks On The Importance Of Churches Reaching People On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- David & Tamela Mann Tell Why “We’re The Campbells” Is So Relatable [VIDEO]
- Shelby 5 & Kirk Franklin Go All Out In Gospel Version Of The #DoTheShiggyChallenge! [VIDEO]
- Cissy Houston Says She Has ‘Difficulty Believing’ Allegations That Whitney Houston Was Molested By Her Cousin
- Fix For Flint? Elon Musk Pledges To End The Water Contamination Crisis
- Everything You Need To Know About Facebook’s Latest Diversity Report
- Cop Who Did Nothing While Puerto Rican Woman Was Harassed Is Now Jobless
- Love Talking: Get Rid Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Racist Club That Called Cops On Black Golfers Urged By State To Change?
- Will Smith Just Smashed The Shiggy #InMyFeelingsChallenge