Erica Campbell read a scripture that talked about how when you hang with bad company how it can ruin your morals. She then told listeners about when her and Warryn Campbell decided they wanted to open a church. They both asked God to surround them with people that can help mentor and guide them the right way.
God has a way of designing friendships that you desire and need. Some people say that if you want to be rich to hang with rich people, but that isn’t the kind of friendship Erica is speaking of and doesn’t believe in doing that. Remember to check your circle!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Win $1,000 with The Dreamers Academy Foundation Inc. Scholarship
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- Patrick Lyoya’s Family Lawsuit Claims Grand Rapids Cops Have A Racist ‘Custom’: Here Are Some Examples
- How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia | Healthy Ever After
- The Art Of Losing Without Losing It With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Warnock Beats Herschel Walker To Win Tight Georgia Senate Runoff Election
- How To Uncover Your True Beauty With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Justice Alito Jokes About Black Children In KKK Costumes During Hearing On Discrimination. It Wasn’t Funny
- Deion Sanders: Sellout Or Blessing? | Get Up Poll
- Oklahoma Officer Who Facilitated Racist Attack On Black Inmate Sentenced For Civil Rights Violations
- Black Iowa Student Racially Harassed, School District Created ‘Hostile Environment,’ Feds Say
- Amanda Seales ‘Public Seales Announcement’ What Makes A Man Of God?
Ericaism: Lord, Change My Circle [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com