GRIFF had a rough week filled with a tarantula in the elevator and then his bike having a flat tire. He left his bike at the station one day because it was raining and then when he went to get on it again realized it had a bad flat. GRIFF at that moment had to call a Uber and while in the back of the car reflected on how amazing his life is.
He said, “To get something great from the Lord, you have to sacrifice.”
GRIFF talked about the days he used to sin and realizing its not worth it. When he changed all this blessings poured into his life. God doesn’t want to see you worry and wants the best for us so sometimes sacrificing things in life is what we have to do.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Win $1,000 with The Dreamers Academy Foundation Inc. Scholarship
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- Patrick Lyoya’s Family Lawsuit Claims Grand Rapids Cops Have A Racist ‘Custom’: Here Are Some Examples
- How To Effectively Communicate With Someone With Dementia | Healthy Ever After
- The Art Of Losing Without Losing It With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Warnock Beats Herschel Walker To Win Tight Georgia Senate Runoff Election
- How To Uncover Your True Beauty With Erica Campbell | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Justice Alito Jokes About Black Children In KKK Costumes During Hearing On Discrimination. It Wasn’t Funny
- Deion Sanders: Sellout Or Blessing? | Get Up Poll
- Oklahoma Officer Who Facilitated Racist Attack On Black Inmate Sentenced For Civil Rights Violations
- Black Iowa Student Racially Harassed, School District Created ‘Hostile Environment,’ Feds Say
- Amanda Seales ‘Public Seales Announcement’ What Makes A Man Of God?
Mr. Griffin: “To Get Something Great From The Lord, You Have To Sacrifice” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com