Erica Campbell reflects on how great God is and how thankful she is for family. Her sent went into early labor this past weekend and she wasn’t around, but had updates all day from family. She believes family looks out for you when you need it most.
Family just doesn’t have to be blood relatives either because it take a village to raise children and sometimes they can reach her kids better than she can. Family and friends close to use make us better. God truly blesses our life with the family he surrounds us with.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Faith Walking: The Trial And The Test Is Necessary [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: Did You Get It? Did He Get It? [VIDEO]
- Will Smith Gave Jaden Some Interesting Advice For His 21st Birthday
- John Gray Announces Special Surprise For The Get Up! Mornings Show
- Bishop Paul S. Morton & The Full Gospel Ministry of Worship Debut At #2 On Billboard Charts with New Album, A Month of Sundays
- Some of the Biggest Names in Gospel Music Deliver Star Studded Concert In Richmond, VA with Sheilah Belle
- House Passes Resolution To Condemn Trump’s Racist Tweets
- “I Was More Interested In Him Than I’d Ever Been With Anyone”: If You Ever Wondered What Eve Saw In Her Husband, It’s This [VIDEO]
- What’s Your Ethnicity?’: Kellyanne ‘Alternative Facts’ Conway Asks A Reporter When Questioned About Trump’s Racism
- ‘When They See Us,’ ‘Pose’ Among 2019 Emmy Nominees