Erica Campbell reflects on how great God is and how thankful she is for family. Her sent went into early labor this past weekend and she wasn’t around, but had updates all day from family. She believes family looks out for you when you need it most.
Family just doesn’t have to be blood relatives either because it take a village to raise children and sometimes they can reach her kids better than she can. Family and friends close to use make us better. God truly blesses our life with the family he surrounds us with.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Candidates Making Significant Strides In 2018 Primary Elections
- Airline Industry Seems Unable To Clean Up Its Act When It Comes To Racism
- Don’t Believe The Myth That Black Fathers Are Not There For Their Children
- Home Where Rosa Parks Once Lived To Be Auctioned Off
- Black AT&T Warehouse Workers Refuse To Give Up Protest Over Boss Accused Of Making A Noose
- Kirk Franklin Reveals His Sister Has Been Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison
- David Clarke Retains Master’s Degree After Embarrassing Struggle To Correct Plagiarism
- Faith Walking: You Need What You Need, It Takes What It Takes [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ne-Yo & Wife Crystal Smith Share Pics Of New Baby Boy!
- Mr. Griffin: “It Just Feels So Good To Be A Dad” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]