Erica Campbell reflects on how great God is and how thankful she is for family. Her sent went into early labor this past weekend and she wasn’t around, but had updates all day from family. She believes family looks out for you when you need it most.
Family just doesn’t have to be blood relatives either because it take a village to raise children and sometimes they can reach her kids better than she can. Family and friends close to use make us better. God truly blesses our life with the family he surrounds us with.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: Stand On Your Rock [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Not Perfect, But God Is [VIDEO]
- Deitrick Haddon Debuts New Video For ‘He Carried The Cross For Me’ [VIDEO]
- Former CBS Exec Says Network “Has A White Problem” In Stirring Op-Ed
- Regina Hall To Deliver Dillard University’s Commencement Speech [VIDEO]
- Saint Russell Wilson Gifts Fellow Seahawks Players With Amazon Stock
- Towanda Finally Reveals The Secret Man In Her Life [PHOTOS]
- Diddy & His Daughters Are Black Royalty On The Cover Of Essence
- Praise! Pastor Says Boy Thrown From Balcony Is In Recovery, No Brain Damage
- Travis and Jackie Greene Welcome Baby Boy [PHOTOS]