Erica Campbell speaks about dark days we face sometimes and how we can overcome them. She believes we must accept what life brings and not let those dark days get in our way. There is a purpose behind them and it makes us stronger.
Erica talked about how death, arguing and fear are some things we tackle, but we must fight it. It’s like getting through a dark tunnel and not staying in it. She believes we must embrace the hard times and come out of it stronger.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black Candidates Making Significant Strides In 2018 Primary Elections
- Airline Industry Seems Unable To Clean Up Its Act When It Comes To Racism
- Don’t Believe The Myth That Black Fathers Are Not There For Their Children
- Home Where Rosa Parks Once Lived To Be Auctioned Off
- Black AT&T Warehouse Workers Refuse To Give Up Protest Over Boss Accused Of Making A Noose
- Kirk Franklin Reveals His Sister Has Been Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison
- David Clarke Retains Master’s Degree After Embarrassing Struggle To Correct Plagiarism
- Faith Walking: You Need What You Need, It Takes What It Takes [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ne-Yo & Wife Crystal Smith Share Pics Of New Baby Boy!
- Mr. Griffin: “It Just Feels So Good To Be A Dad” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]