There are so many things going on in life and it can sometimes overwhelm us. During the Get Up! Poll, Erica Campbell prayed for several listeners that called in. One woman has been feeling a lot of anxiety lately and has been lashing out.
Erica prayed for her and mentioned that sometimes we can be everything for everybody, but nothing for ourselves. Another caller spoke about losing her two sisters to cancer last year and how hard it has been. As she began to cry Erica spoke about how she has life filled with purpose and destiny. She encouraged and prayed for her. Tell us how can we pray for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Diddy & His Daughters Are Black Royalty On The Cover Of Essence
- Praise! Pastor Says Boy Thrown From Balcony Is In Recovery, No Brain Damage
- Travis and Jackie Greene Welcome Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Police Once Investigated Anonymous Call That Kevin Hunter Poisoned Wendy Williams
- Jesse Williams & Taylour Page Confirm Relationship In Cute Post [PHOTO]
- Loni Love: Sisters, You Don’t Have To Settle For ‘Struggle’ Love
- Mario Talks Dating, Intentional Happiness, The State of R&B And More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Conversations You Need To Have With Your New Boo To Create A Great Foundation For Your Relationship
- PAJAM’s J Moss Pushes Out New Single “VICTORY”
- Sunday Best is Back With Kirk Franklin as Host