There are so many things going on in life and it can sometimes overwhelm us. During the Get Up! Poll, Erica Campbell prayed for several listeners that called in. One woman has been feeling a lot of anxiety lately and has been lashing out.
Erica prayed for her and mentioned that sometimes we can be everything for everybody, but nothing for ourselves. Another caller spoke about losing her two sisters to cancer last year and how hard it has been. As she began to cry Erica spoke about how she has life filled with purpose and destiny. She encouraged and prayed for her. Tell us how can we pray for you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Spelman College Receives $30 Million Donation, Janet Jackson To Be Inducted Into The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & More
- How Pushing Boundaries Has Helped Deitrick Haddon Fulfill His Purpose [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- CoverGirl Launches Full Spectrum, A Beauty Collection For Women Of Color
- Kotex Recalls Tampons After Some Unravel Inside Women’s Bodies
- Legendary Jazz Singer Nancy Wilson Passes Away
- Pastor Of The Month: Apostle Michael Hathaway
- Raleigh Bomb Threats Sent Via Email
- ‘Lynching,’ Blackface And An Afro Wig: Black Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says
- Shaunie O’Neal’s Son Goes In For Heart Surgery: ‘If Only I Could Take His Place Today’
- Get Up! News Roundup: Michelle Obama Adds Dates To Her Book Tour, Robert Townsend Wants To Create “The Five Heartbeats” Broadway Play & More