Then the couple talked about how they met and things got pretty interesting.
Erica was doing a play down the street from where they live now. Warryn arrived to watch the play, but he was with a date. When he saw Erica he knew that was the women he wanted and the rest is history.
“We’re the Campbells” premieres on June 19th at 8/7c on TV One.
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Jennifer Carroll Foy Picks Up Two Major Endorsements in Virginia Governor Race
- Proposed Texas Law Based on ‘Big Lie’ Advances Out of Committee, Voting Rights Organizers Fight Back
- Partial Ban On No Knock Warrants Signed Into Kentucky Law After Bipartisan Compromise
- The Bible Is Black History: Dr. Theron D. Williams Discusses The Correlation Between The Bible & Black History
- Marvin Sapp Launched A New Entertainment Company & He’s Looking For Talent! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Virginia Governor Who Once Wore Blackface Endorses Former Gov. Terry McAuliffe To Replace Him
- Justin Fairfax’s Problematic Comparison To Emmett Till, George Floyd Doesn’t Fly
- More Than A Historic First, Tishaura Jones’ Win Shows the Power of Building With Community
- Ben Tankard Drops Another Musical Masterpiece – SHINE! Ben Tankard’s SHINE!
- T.D. Jakes Convenes Top Women in Business, Government and Nonprofit at Global Meeting