The Miss Virginia Pageant is removing swimsuits out of next year’s competition. On Tuesday, the organizers announced that they will be doing away with the swimsuit portion. The director said contestants don’t need to be in a swimsuit to show their physical fitness. This keeps in line with the announcement that Miss America was cutting the same swimsuit portion of the event.
People Who Became Famous After Dating Celebrities
1. Joseline HernandezSource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 1 of 5
2. Blac ChynaSource:Ken McCoy / PRPhotos.com 2 of 5
3. David OtungaSource:PRPhotos.com 3 of 5
4. Karrueche TranSource:Gregg DeGuire/ WireImage 4 of 5
5. Al ReynoldsSource:A. Gilbert / PR Photos 5 of 5
Swimsuit Competition Out for Next Year’s Miss Virginia Pageant was originally published on kissrichmond.com