Two parents are making headlines after they were billed for $132,000 after their son knocked over a statue at a community center. The team talked about how we need to watch our kids everywhere because of instances like this. Erica Campbell mentioned that from the video no one was watching the boy at the time.
She believes they should pay for it even though the family thinks the statue wasn’t placed right. In other places like a grocery store or anything like that if you break something you buy it. Do you think the parents should be held responsible?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance
- African Americans Who Lead HIV Diagnoses May Get Game-Changing Treatment
- Mayoral Candidate Amara Eniya Slams Corrupt Police Departments In Chicago
- Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mr Griffin: Take Somebody To The Doctors Office [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Who Created “The Woah” Dance, Dallas Or Houston?
McDonald’s Inspiration Gospel Tour Kicked Off In Chicago With A Hallelujah [PHOTOS]
1. McDonald’s Inspiration Gospel Tour1 of 11
2. Inspiration Gospel Tour2 of 11
3. Inspiration Gospel Tour3 of 11
4. Inspiration Gospel Tour4 of 11
5. Inspiration Gospel Tour5 of 11
6. Inspiration Gospel Tour6 of 11
7. Inspiration Gospel Tour7 of 11
8. Inspiration Gospel Tour8 of 11
9. Inspiration Gospel Tour9 of 11
10. Inspiration Gospel Tour10 of 11
11. Inspiration Gospel Tour11 of 11
Why You Must Keep Your Children Under Control In Public Places [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com