Erica Campbell spoke about how gracious God is. Sometimes when people want to have a closer relationship with him they seek help from pastors, parents and people they believe are close to him. God just wants us to come boldly to him and speak.
Erica mentioned that you can go alone, talk candidly and tell him you want a relationship with him. Remember that God knows who you are and all we have to do is tell him what we need. He’s waiting for you!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Friends-Giving Contest
- Chicago Police Suspect Foul Play In Disappearance of Kierra Coles But Has Poor Record Of Solving Homicides
- Mega Millions Is Officially Mega Billions As Jackpot Reaches $1.6 Billion
- NCCU Students Protest Grand Opening Of The New Durham Police Department Headquarters
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney
- New York State Senator Marty Golden Reportedly Has An Open White Supremacist On His Staff
- ‘Luke Cage’ Canceled At Netflix
- Federal Government Spent Millions On Security For Confederate Cemeteries
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Faith Walking: Come Boldly To The Throne Of God [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com