Tim Bowman Jr. is a gospel musician that has been very successful over the past several years. Him and his lovely wife, Brelyn Bowman joined, “The Get Up! Morning Show with Erica Campbell” to talk about marriage and so much more. Tim believes what has made their marriage work is coming up with a system that works for them.
They’ve seen other couples in their families be successful, but understood that they need to implement things that would work in their marriage. Understanding is another major key. They both live very busy lives and make time for each other.
Brelyn spoke about remaining a virgin and abstaining before marriage. The couple laughed about how hard it was because Tim sometime would have what GRIFF calls “shoulder meat” out. Make sure you listen to this loving interview.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Friends-Giving Contest
- 5 Takeaways From Andrew Gillum’s Masterful Debate Dismantling Of Ron DeSantis
- Kappa Alpha Psi Hosted The Clemson University Party Where The Floor Collapsed
- Andrew Gillum Won’t Go High If Ron DeSantis Chooses To Go Low In Their Debate
- Police Offer Flimsy Excuse For Cop Caught On Video Punching Unarmed 14-Year-Old Girl During Arrest
- Stacey Abrams Tied In Race For Governor Despite GOP’s Hold On Georgia
- Chicago Police Suspect Foul Play In Disappearance of Kierra Coles But Has Poor Record Of Solving Homicides
- Mega Millions Is Officially Mega Billions As Jackpot Reaches $1.6 Billion
- NCCU Students Protest Grand Opening Of The New Durham Police Department Headquarters
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney