Erica Campbell spoke about how a lot of people dream that they want to be famous. Some talk about moving to LA, go to parties and meeting people, but don’t plan on going to agencies or where to find auditions. You must set up a plan and put action behind it.
When you set goals you put dates on it, save money and have help from others. Remember you can’t do everything by yourself. Make sure you focus on what’s important to tackle each goal one by one. Erica also spoke about having the vision and achieving the goals.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- Nominate Breast Cancer Survivor For A Chance to Win $250 Gift Card! [CLICK HERE]
- Black Atlanta Cop Involved in Violent Arrest of HBCU Students Spotted At Buckhead Secession Event
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: A Dream Worth Fighting For
- Anti-Vax GOP Candidate Ignorantly Compares Kyrie Irving’s Vaccine Hesitancy To Magic Johnson’s HIV
- N.C. Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson Refuses To Step Down Amid Backlash For Calling LGBTQ ‘Filth’
- Smokey Robinson Opens Up About ‘Near Death’ Experience With COVID
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Choose to Win