It’s time for GRIFF’s Prayer! He is thankful for all of his friends, but is asking God to put new ones in his life. All his friends want to talk about LeBron James going to the Lakers, but failed to mention that Javale McGee is joining him there.
GRIFF wants more diverse friends and would like to talk about the World Cup. Spain lost and so did Portugal, but none of his friends want to talk to him about it. Lord bring GRIFF some friends that are into soccer.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: Pastor John Gray & Aventer Gray Renew Their Vows, Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Celebrates Seventh Graduation Ceremony & More
- Faith Walking: Maybe It Was A Misunderstanding [VIDEO]
- How Growing Up Around Musicians Influenced Ledisi [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Nuns Accused Of Embezzling $500,000 From Catholic School & Going Gambling [VIDEO]
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Joins Church Choir Following The Death Of Her Niece In California Mass Shooting [VIDEO]
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Squat Heel Claps
- Schools Fail To Consult With Black Parents When Their Kids Were Targets Of Racist Bullying
- Minneapolis’ Black Community Sends Message To Police That It Doesn’t ‘Tolerate Racism’
- Lone Witness In Botham Jean Shooting Breaks Silence After Being ‘Blacklisted’: Report
- Winter Storm Closings & Delays