GRIFF has a special prayer in his heart about a listener named Sharita Allen. 5 months ago she was diagnosed with cancer and told no one, but GRIFF. They laughed, joked and prayed about the situation.
Sharita prayed to God that she wouldn’t lose her hair while going through treatment. She remained strong and recently received a call that changed her life. Her doctors called to inform her that she was cancer-free. After finding out the news she told GRIFF and finally told her mom.
GRIFF shouted, “Thank you Jesus,” and is so happy for his friend. He also spoke about how she didn’t lose her hair and is ready to celebrate her birthday this month.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 2024 Tax Season Refunds and IRS Rules with Jini Thornton
- The Wilma Rudolph Story: Winning The Race| Dr. Willie Jolley
- LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors
- Outspoken Michigan Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
- Justice For Z’Kye Husain: NJ Cops Finally Settle After Viral Wrongful Arrest Of Black Teen In Mall Fight
- “Iconic” is an Understatement When it Comes to Mary J. Blige | Urban One Honors
- Multi-Media Personality and Cancer Survivor Sheilah Belle, The Belle”, Shares Her Story in New Book ‘Journey In The Journey
- Republicans Are Counting On Racist Stereotypes To Attract Black Voters For Trump
- Never Forget: Ahmaud Arbery Was Lynched By Racist Murderers On This Day In American History
- Something More Powerful than Money| Dr. Willie Jolley
GRIFF’s Prayer For The Listener Who Is Now Cancer-Free! [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Bishop Barnett K. Thoroughgood dies in pulpit after fiery sermon
CeCe Winans’ “The Goodness Tour” Set for 2024
REPORT: Washington Wizards & The Capitals Leaving DC To Move To Virginia
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Mobile Text Club
Police Identify Woman Fatally Struck On I-495
Queen of Hip Hop Soul Mary J. Blige to Receive Entertainment Icon Honor at 2024 Urban One Honors
Excellence Works Wonders | Dr. Willie Jolley