Erica Campbell talked about how love is not mean and this conversation she had with several women. All the ladies were single and they explained the things men should and shouldn’t do, but Erica didn’t agree. She mentioned that real love don’t work that way and that marriage is a commitment.
All relationships go through tough times and people need to stop being mean with love. Erica believes some people might have mean love because they try to guard and protect themselves. Erica expressed that you must be vulnerable and if you continue to be mean you might not have anyone to cuddle with in the future.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Multi-Media Personality and Cancer Survivor Sheilah Belle, Tells Her Story in New Book ‘Journey In The Journey: Mind, Body and Soul’
- The Cathy Hughes Story: A Lesson in Persistence| Dr. Willie Jolley
- High School Students Accused Of Creating Online ‘Slave Auction’ In ‘Black People Are Low Class’ Snapchat Group
- Diabetic Amputations On The Rise Among Black Patients, Data Suggests
- White Folks Are Mad At Black-Owned Business Fair In North Las Vegas For Black History Month
- Malcolm X In His Own Words: Rare Videos Of El Hajj Malik El Shabazz That Are Still Relevant
- Cece Winans Introduces New Single ‘That’s My King’ [LISTEN]
- Hydeia Broadbent, Who Devoted Her Life To AIDS Activism After Being Born With HIV, Dies At 39
- Jackson State Paid $800K To End Decades-Long HBCU Football Tradition, Documents Show
- The Warren Shadd Story | Dr. Willie Jolley
Love Talking: Mean Love Don’t Work [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Bishop Barnett K. Thoroughgood dies in pulpit after fiery sermon
CeCe Winans’ “The Goodness Tour” Set for 2024
REPORT: Washington Wizards & The Capitals Leaving DC To Move To Virginia
Mobile Text Club
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Police Identify Woman Fatally Struck On I-495
Queen of Hip Hop Soul Mary J. Blige to Receive Entertainment Icon Honor at 2024 Urban One Honors
Buy Black RVA