Black Music Month has ended and Erica Campbell spoke about how music has helped her heal, go through breakups, celebrate amazing times and so much more. GRIFF mentioned that at this moment he plays “A Great Work” by Brian Courtney Wilson. He also has been rocking out to Ne-Yo’s “Good Man.”
TJ spoke about how at any time she can put on “A Worshipper’s Perspective” and play it straight through. Erica also talked about how music has shaped culture and GRIFF mentioned that “This Is America” is a powerful song. Tell us what songs you put on to help you get through different times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Get Up! News Roundup: How Black History Could Be Made At The Oscars, Michael Jackson’s Estate Suing HBO & More
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Breaking News: A Warrant Is Issued for R. Kelly’s Arrest
- School Principal Apologizes After Students Were Told To Act Like Runaway Slaves For Black History Month
- Church Administrator, Wife Charged After Stealing $1.2 Million From Congregation To Go On Vacation
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
- A Biracial Family Was Having A Photoshoot In The Park When #SidewalkSally Attacked Them For ‘Trampling The Grass’
- Celebrate Nina Simone’s Birthday With This Inspirational Message