Black Music Month has ended and Erica Campbell spoke about how music has helped her heal, go through breakups, celebrate amazing times and so much more. GRIFF mentioned that at this moment he plays “A Great Work” by Brian Courtney Wilson. He also has been rocking out to Ne-Yo’s “Good Man.”
TJ spoke about how at any time she can put on “A Worshipper’s Perspective” and play it straight through. Erica also talked about how music has shaped culture and GRIFF mentioned that “This Is America” is a powerful song. Tell us what songs you put on to help you get through different times.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- John P. Kee and Sheilah Belle “The Belle” Headed to Greater Works Christian Fellowship 2nd Annual City Praise Family Fun Day
- The OFFICIAL Statement from the FAMILY on the Passing of Aretha Franklin
- Cathy Hughes, Founder and Chairperson of Urban One, Inc., Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin, Makes Heaven Her Final Home
- Queen Of Soul Aretha Franklin Dies At Age 76
- AWARD-WINNING CHART TOPPER TRAVIS GREENE PRESENTS ENGAGE CULTURE WEEKEND AUGUST 17TH-19TH
- Global Superstar Nicki Minaj Returns To The “VMAs” For A Special Remote Performance
- THIS WEEK ON “WE’RE THE CAMPBELLS”….
- Music Legend & Icon Aretha Franklin “Gravely Ill”
- Grammy® Winner Tamela Mann and NAACP Image Award-Winning Comedian David Mann Announce Family Tour Dates