Erica Campbell talked about people that are walking around with low self-esteem and how to identify it. She mentioned that if you walk in the room and someone compliments you and respond with, but not like you, that might mean you have a low self-esteem. Erica also gave another example about when someone likes your outfit and you mention that it was on $5.
She wants you to stop speaking negative because it’s not okay with God. You need to know that you are wonderful and not to minimize yourself. Erica talked about how some might ask her about her little music, but to her that’s not little, it’s amazing music.
She believes you should look into the mirror every morning and speak a positive message to yourself. Take those weak words out of your conversation and don’t let others put you down.Get rid of doubt and having low self-esteem.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- DC Comics Cancels Series About Jesus After Receiving Over 200,000 Signed Petitions
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song, “Preach”
- Pastor And Father Of Five Dies From Heart Attack After Communion Service
- Winter Storm Closings & Delays
- Miss Community’s Rich History: Students Strike At Black VA School
- Rev. Andrew J. Brown: The Man Who Marched With Martin Luther King Jr.
- Voices: Here’s To Life With Ms. Anita Wilson
- Daniel Kaluuya, Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star In Film Based On Black Panther Party’s Fred Hampton
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- Editor Who Called For KKK Revival And Lynchings Removed From College Hall Of Fame
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Faith Walking: How To Identify Low Self-Esteem [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com