On the next episode of “We’re The Campbells,” Warryn Campbell asks Erica Campbell to preach with him on Sunday. Erica told him that she’s not a preacher and has only spoke at church a couple of times. Warryn believes that everyday Erica ministers on her radio show, “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell.”
Her reaction was priceless and she would like to be licensed beforehand. Erica is a little nervous because it can be a lot of pressure to help people understand the word of God. Warryn has a lot of confidence in his wife and knows that on Sunday they can preach together and everyone will enjoy it.
Watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday at 8/7c on TV One!
- Take Our Music Test For Your Chance To Win $250 In Cash!
- #BeautifulNews: McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour Awards $10,000 To An HBCU Student
- Erica Campbell Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage [VIDEO]
- Erica Campbell Talks About How The Power Rangers Illustrated A Mighty Message In Church [EXCLUSIVE]
- 4 Years After NYPD Choked Her Son To Death, Eric Garner’s Mom Gets Closer To Justice
- Mom Speaks Out After Her Son Was Harassed At Indy Pool [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- John McCain Destroys Trump’s Meeting With Putin
- Coupon Carl Should Be Shaking Because Of White Women, Not Black Women
- D.L. Hughley Shares Touching Goodbye To Loved One [EXCLUSIVE]
- Racist Cop Who Called Ohio State football Team N-Word Multiple Times Is Still Policing Black People
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Erica Campbell Reacts To Her Husband Wanting Her To Minister [VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com