GRIFF is praying about people that know when their relationships is over. You sometimes look at social media and don’t want to like a picture or video because it hurts your feelings. In 2018 ending a relationship is devastating when the person changes the Netflix password.
They don’t care that you have to pay $11.99 now and all you see is the free-trial on your television screen. GRIFF mentioned that this will really hurt you and your pockets. Did someone ever do this to you?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Senator Tim Kaine And Candidate Corey Stewart Address The Public At The Senatorial Community Forum
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James
- Dallas Police Chief Claims She Is ‘Prohibited’ From Firing Amber Guyger
- ‘Creed II’ + 9 Other Black Films You Should See Before The End Of 2018
- New Information In Memphis Police Shooting Of Black Man Raises Concerns Of A Cover-Up
- How An Iowa Supreme Court Decision Could Impact Driving While Black
- It’s Official: LeBron James To Star In ‘Space Jam 2,’ Ryan Coogler To Produce
- Faith Walking: It’s Ok Not To Be Ok [EXCLUSIVE]
- Where’s Justice? Stephon Clark’s Family, Sharpton Repeat Call Six Months After Father’s Death
- Canvassing While Black: Wisconsin Candidate Reported As Being A Drug Dealer In White Neighborhood
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer: Indian Givin’ That Netflix Password [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com