Trainer, Dawn Strozier works with Erica Campbell and so many other celebrities on working out as well as eating healthy. Dawn spoke about people making excuses for not working out and how bad that can be. She invites God into her workouts because he cares about our body and it’s where the Holy Spirit lives.
We want God to bless us and help us make better decisions when it comes to food and life choices. Dawn talked about how important the body is and that we should be working out at least 3-4 times a week. GRIFF asked about heart rates when you’re working out and she explained that the first 15 min is just a warm up.
RELATED: How Yoga Compliments Your Religion [VIDEO]
The heart doesn’t engage into it until after that. Over the next couple of weeks Dawn is challenging people to identify their bad habits and replacing it with something else. Listen to the full interview to learn how Dawn can help you.
RELATED: Cleanout ASAP Owners Share Why Getting Organized Benefits Health & Wellness [EXCLUSIVE]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Dr. Jen Caudle Gives Tips On How Men Can Live Healthy Lives Through The Ages [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Interview with Our Pastor of the Month Bishop T.A. Mason Jr
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- Robin Roberts Talks “Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts,” Telling Stories Of Women & More
- Minnesota Republican Claims Genocides Between Native Americans And White People Went ‘Each Way’
- 6 Important Things To Know About Ramadan
- Conservative Twitter Melts Down Over The Possibility That Donald Trump Will Be Arrested
- Convicted Rapist Sentenced To Undergo Chemical Castration
- Submissions Open Now: Nominate Today For The Pastor of the Month!
- Exploring The Political And Cultural Battle Of The ‘Woke Wars’
- VP Harris Gives Howard University’s Basketball Team Motivational Speech After NCAA Tournament Loss
- South Carolina Abortion Bill Would Impose Death Penalty For Terminating A Pregnancy
Trainer Dawn Strozier Explains Why She Invites God Into Workouts [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
Mother's Day Celebration at Saint Paul's Baptist Church
Interview with Our Pastor of the Month Bishop T.A. Mason Jr
Word For The Day - Double For Your Trouble
Black Twitter Ponders Whether Kari Lake Is A White-Passing Black Woman