GRIFF spoke about one of his favorite pastimes which was hanging out with his Aunt Paula, who was married to a man named Lonnie that played for the Seattle Supersonics. She would pick up GRIFF in the limo and get him fancy sandwiches. GRIFF growing up never experienced things like that because he didn’t have as much money.
Lonnie a couple of months ago got really sick and all his sons stood by his side. GRIFF mentioned up until the end his sons prayed with him, thanked him and loved him. It was something so precious and GRIFF spoke about no matter how much pain his uncle was in he was proud as well as thankful. Rest in peace Lonnie.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Friends-Giving Contest
- 5 Takeaways From Andrew Gillum’s Masterful Debate Dismantling Of Ron DeSantis
- Kappa Alpha Psi Hosted The Clemson University Party Where The Floor Collapsed
- Andrew Gillum Won’t Go High If Ron DeSantis Chooses To Go Low In Their Debate
- Police Offer Flimsy Excuse For Cop Caught On Video Punching Unarmed 14-Year-Old Girl During Arrest
- Stacey Abrams Tied In Race For Governor Despite GOP’s Hold On Georgia
- Chicago Police Suspect Foul Play In Disappearance of Kierra Coles But Has Poor Record Of Solving Homicides
- Mega Millions Is Officially Mega Billions As Jackpot Reaches $1.6 Billion
- NCCU Students Protest Grand Opening Of The New Durham Police Department Headquarters
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney