GRIFF spoke about one of his favorite pastimes which was hanging out with his Aunt Paula, who was married to a man named Lonnie that played for the Seattle Supersonics. She would pick up GRIFF in the limo and get him fancy sandwiches. GRIFF growing up never experienced things like that because he didn’t have as much money.
Lonnie a couple of months ago got really sick and all his sons stood by his side. GRIFF mentioned up until the end his sons prayed with him, thanked him and loved him. It was something so precious and GRIFF spoke about no matter how much pain his uncle was in he was proud as well as thankful. Rest in peace Lonnie.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Speaks On The Importance Of Churches Reaching People On Social Media [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- David & Tamela Mann Tell Why “We’re The Campbells” Is So Relatable [VIDEO]
- Shelby 5 & Kirk Franklin Go All Out In Gospel Version Of The #DoTheShiggyChallenge! [VIDEO]
- Cissy Houston Says She Has ‘Difficulty Believing’ Allegations That Whitney Houston Was Molested By Her Cousin
- Fix For Flint? Elon Musk Pledges To End The Water Contamination Crisis
- Everything You Need To Know About Facebook’s Latest Diversity Report
- Cop Who Did Nothing While Puerto Rican Woman Was Harassed Is Now Jobless
- Love Talking: Get Rid Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Racist Club That Called Cops On Black Golfers Urged By State To Change?
- Will Smith Just Smashed The Shiggy #InMyFeelingsChallenge