“We’re The Campbells” has been on for several weeks and tonight Erica Campbell drops bombshells. In life we go through so much and Erica reveals that she had a miscarriage. She also talked about how after it happened she felt she didn’t grieve about it and just kept moving.
Erica also speaks with Warryn Campbell about almost committing suicide when she was 12. Warryn was shocked and it was hard for him to hear it because he never thought his wife would think such thoughts. This episode is filled with so much more and fans need to watch.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” at 8/7c on TV One every Tuesday!
- Win $1,000 with The Dreamers Academy Foundation Inc. Scholarship
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- New Questions Raised About Herschel Walker’s Claim Of Donating Corporate Profits To Charity
- Nick Fuentes’ Pro-Trump Video Urging A ‘White Uprising’ Reminds Us How Racists Love The GOP
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Why Setbacks Are Only Temporary
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Yvette Marie Miller Talks National Sickle Cell Awareness Month
- Civil Rights Groups Slam Democrats’ Policing Bills That Make ‘Multi-Million Dollar Investments’ In Cops
- CeCe Winans Talks Being Back On The Road For The “Believe For It” Tour & More
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: The Consequences Of Your Choices
- Chew Entertainment & Carnegie Hall Present “A Night Of Inspiration” Carnegie Hall, New York City with Shirley Caesar, Erica Campbell and More!
- Your Right to Bare Arms: Michelle Obama’s Best Moves For Toned Arms & Back
- Generation Z’s Favorite Gospel Singer ZACARDI CORTEZ
Erica Campbell Drops Bombshells On “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com