“We’re The Campbells” has been on for several weeks and tonight Erica Campbell drops bombshells. In life we go through so much and Erica reveals that she had a miscarriage. She also talked about how after it happened she felt she didn’t grieve about it and just kept moving.
Erica also speaks with Warryn Campbell about almost committing suicide when she was 12. Warryn was shocked and it was hard for him to hear it because he never thought his wife would think such thoughts. This episode is filled with so much more and fans need to watch.
RELATED: Erica Campbell Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage [VIDEO]
RELATED: Erica Campbell Talks About How The Power Rangers Illustrated A Mighty Message In Church [EXCLUSIVE]
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” at 8/7c on TV One every Tuesday!
RELATED: Erica Campbell Opens Up About The Time She Considered Taking Her Own Life [VIDEO]
- Pastor of the Month: Pastor Nicole Bradley at The City Church of RVA
- Interview with Our Pastor of the Month Bishop T.A. Mason Jr
- Mobile Text Club
- Cornel West Announces Presidential Campaign Seeking 3rd Party’s Nomination
- What Exactly Is A Mommy Makeover? Jacky Oh’s Death Spotlights Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Create A Summer Financial Fitness Plan | Money Monday
- US Black Farmers Left Frustrated As Promises To Help Still Go Unanswered
- Grow Your Marriage with Friendship and It Can Fly | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Mary Mary, Coco Jones & Adam Blackstone Shut Down The Roots Picnic Stage
- Review + Interview: ‘Shooting Stars’ Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron’s HS Days, “GRIFF” Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
- Not Fired: Video Of White Teacher Calling Black Student N-Word Goes Viral
- LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon
- Brent Jones Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart this Week (Week of June 3, 2023)
Erica Campbell Drops Bombshells On “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Word For The Day - Double For Your Trouble
Pastor of the Month: Pastor Nicole Bradley at The City Church of RVA
Jekalyn Carr Revives Inspirational “YOU WILL WIN!” Conference
Interview with Our Pastor of the Month Bishop T.A. Mason Jr