Erica Campbell is talking about love and being stuck in the middle. There are a lot of people that are broken and facing a lot of hurt. They are in the middle on if they want to be in love and putting up a wall not to fall in love.
Erica spoke about how love has it’s ups and downs, but we should focus on the good things about love. She is an advocate of it and that sometimes the enemy puts those negative thoughts in our heads. God designed love and if you focus on that and the great things about it you should have no worries.
RELATED: Love Talking: Jesus Is Perfect Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Love Talking: Get Rid Of The Baggage [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Love Talking: Never Too Late To Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pastor of the Month: Pastor Nicole Bradley at The City Church of RVA
- Interview with Our Pastor of the Month Bishop T.A. Mason Jr
- Mobile Text Club
- Cornel West Announces Presidential Campaign Seeking 3rd Party’s Nomination
- What Exactly Is A Mommy Makeover? Jacky Oh’s Death Spotlights Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Create A Summer Financial Fitness Plan | Money Monday
- US Black Farmers Left Frustrated As Promises To Help Still Go Unanswered
- Grow Your Marriage with Friendship and It Can Fly | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Mary Mary, Coco Jones & Adam Blackstone Shut Down The Roots Picnic Stage
- Review + Interview: ‘Shooting Stars’ Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron’s HS Days, “GRIFF” Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
- Not Fired: Video Of White Teacher Calling Black Student N-Word Goes Viral
- LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon
- Brent Jones Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart this Week (Week of June 3, 2023)
Love Talking: Stuck In The Middle [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Word For The Day - Double For Your Trouble
Pastor of the Month: Pastor Nicole Bradley at The City Church of RVA
Jekalyn Carr Revives Inspirational “YOU WILL WIN!” Conference
Interview with Our Pastor of the Month Bishop T.A. Mason Jr