Erica Campbell is talking about love and being stuck in the middle. There are a lot of people that are broken and facing a lot of hurt. They are in the middle on if they want to be in love and putting up a wall not to fall in love.
Erica spoke about how love has it’s ups and downs, but we should focus on the good things about love. She is an advocate of it and that sometimes the enemy puts those negative thoughts in our heads. God designed love and if you focus on that and the great things about it you should have no worries.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Win $1,000 with The Dreamers Academy Foundation Inc. Scholarship
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Miracles Are Voice Activated
- Congressional HBCU Caucus Presses DOJ, FBI Over Ongoing Bomb Threats At Historically Black Colleges
- CHART-TOPPER KIERRA SHEARD RELEASES HER NEW SINGLE, “MIRACLES” FEAT. PASTOR MIKE JR.
- VaShawn Mitchell to Host a LIVE RECORDING Featuring Donnie McClurkin, JeKalyn Carr & Kelontae Gavin
- Marvin Sapp Lands Sixth #1 RADIO Single As “ALL IN YOUR HANDS” TOPS
- Student Debt Relief’s Efforts To Close Racial Wealth Gap Is ‘Improper,’ Conservative Group Says In Lawsuit
- ‘Pro-Life’ Conservatives ‘Don’t Care’ If Herschel Walker Paid For His Ex’s Abortion
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Katina Kennedy ‘Breast Cancer Prevention Info & Tips’
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Pivot Don’t Panic
- Charles Booker Calls Rand Paul A ‘Coward’ For Skipping Debate Amid ‘Dog Whistling’ Video
Love Talking: Stuck In The Middle [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com