Listeners called in to speak about what their pastors preached about Sunday in church and all of them received powerful messages. One woman spoke about how her pastor talked about staying encouraged and not giving up on God’s word. We all have to go through tests in life and we must never fear that God isn’t there for us.
Another woman talked about being unclean and how God wants us to be our best self. She also mentioned that she had a lot going on before church and how the message truly touched her. Another woman mentioned that a lot of people will only know us by our profession and not our calling. God puts us on a path and we must go after it.
RELATED: Get Up! Poll: How Can We Hold People Responsible For What They Say? [EXCLUSIVE]
RELATED: Get Up! Poll: How Can I Pray For You? [EXCLUSIVE]
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Get Up! Poll: Do You Parent Like Your Parents? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Pastor of the Month: Pastor Nicole Bradley at The City Church of RVA
- Interview with Our Pastor of the Month Bishop T.A. Mason Jr
- Mobile Text Club
- Cornel West Announces Presidential Campaign Seeking 3rd Party’s Nomination
- What Exactly Is A Mommy Makeover? Jacky Oh’s Death Spotlights Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Create A Summer Financial Fitness Plan | Money Monday
- US Black Farmers Left Frustrated As Promises To Help Still Go Unanswered
- Grow Your Marriage with Friendship and It Can Fly | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Mary Mary, Coco Jones & Adam Blackstone Shut Down The Roots Picnic Stage
- Review + Interview: ‘Shooting Stars’ Tells Faith-Filled Story Of LeBron’s HS Days, “GRIFF” Speaks With Director Chris Robinson
- Not Fired: Video Of White Teacher Calling Black Student N-Word Goes Viral
- LOL: Sherri Shepherd’s Wigs Fell Off While Reporting On Sarah Jakes Robert’s Powerful Wig Tossing Sermon
- Brent Jones Is Number 1 On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart this Week (Week of June 3, 2023)
Get Up! Poll: Powerful Messages From Pastors [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
Word For The Day - Double For Your Trouble
Pastor of the Month: Pastor Nicole Bradley at The City Church of RVA
Jekalyn Carr Revives Inspirational “YOU WILL WIN!” Conference
Interview with Our Pastor of the Month Bishop T.A. Mason Jr