Erica Campbell spoke about how forgiveness and freedom go hand and hand. A long time ago someone she was close to did something that hurt her and say them all the time at church. She asked God to remove them from the church and realized she needed to forgive the person in order to be free.
The Bible talks about how we must forgive like God forgives us and that’s what Erica did. She walked up to the person, forgave them and felt very free. Erica wants you to forgive the person that hurt you and experience that freedom.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Fed-Up Black Mississippi Senators Walkout Of Vote On Anti-Critical Race Theory Bill
- SERIES CREATOR AVA DuVERNAY AND OWN ANNOUNCE CONCLUSION OF CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED SERIES “QUEEN SUGAR”
- Grammy Awards Locks in New Date and Location for Award Show
- THREE-TIME GRAMMY® NOMINEE DOE RELEASES NEW SINGLE “WHEN I PRAY,”
- T.D. Jakes’ International Leadership Summit Back and In-Person for 2022
- Dionne Warwick Kicks Off 2022 with the Single, “Power In The Name”
- NOMINEES AND HOST ANTHONY ANDERSON ANNOUNCED FOR THE “53RD NAACP IMAGE AWARDS”
- Tasha Cobbs Leonard Recognized at the URBAN ONE HONORS 2022
- Dante Bowe Receives Two Solo and Three Group Nominations at 64th Grammy Awards
- RCA Inspiration and Provident Entertainment Celebrate Three Nominations for 53RD NAACP IMAGE AWARDS
Ericaism: Forgiveness Equals Freedom [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com