Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell spoke about the assignments God gave them, but never losing the identity of themselves. Warryn is a producer, pastor, father and husband, with everything he doesn’t let one take over the other. He also spoke about them being creative people snd how they can’t allow projects to take over their life.
Erica mentioned that you have to allow all parts of your life to co-exist. She’s a singer, radio personality, mom, wife, but has to balance it all. Erica always has to know at the end of the day who she is. Remember who you are and never forget it.
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Healthy Ever After – Tips For Creating A Fitness Plan Without Needing A Trainer
- Clubhouse Media Group, Inc. Announces Deals with Mike Tyson and Mandy Moore
- Girl Scout Cookie Season 2022 Kicks Off Nationally
- Bank of America Announces Sweeping Changes to Overdraft Services in 2022
- Global Wellness Apps launches Diabetes Focused Telehealth: DiaStrong
- LeVar Burton Will Host The 94th Scripps National Spelling Bee
- Rodney King’s Daughter & The Human Gathering Developing Interview Series to Commemorate 30th Anniversary of The Los Angeles Riots
- Patrick Lundy and The Ministers Of Music Release New Single “He’s Still The Light”
- Maurice Griffin Develops Reality Series “LIFE AFTER SUNDAY”
- What’s The Truth About Biden’s Commitment To HBCU Funding?
Warryn & Erica Campbell On Not Letting What They Do Identify Who They Are [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com